Dr. Marsha E. Gorens, MD
Dr. Marsha E. Gorens, MD is a board certified physician and has served the Chicago, Illinois area for more than twenty-five years.
- Gynecology and Women's Health
- Treatment of Menorrhagia (heavy bleeding)
- Bio-equivalent Hormone Replacement Therapy for both Women and Men
- Aesthetic Services for with the ability to treat all skin types
Anti-Aging Treatment Technology
- Harmony laser and light-based system
- Sotto Pelle Certified Physician
- Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Life Member of the National Registry of Who's Who
- Listed in the Guide to America's Top Obstetricians and
Gynecologists for 2005 and 2006.
- Instructor in Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology at Northwestern University
Medical School in Chicago
- Associate attending physician at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Associate attending physician at Rush University Hospital
- Undergraduate education at the University of Illinois in Champaign, IL.
- Medical Doctorate, Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine in Chicago, 1980
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Internship and Residency -
University of Wisconsin Medical School
Mount Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, WI.
- Cosmetic Laser
- Chemical Peels, BOTOX®
- Dermal Fillers
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Chicago Medical Society
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cook County Physicians Association
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society